[yt-dev] Issue #605: PlanckTransferFunction does not support grey_opacity (yt_analysis/yt)

Nathan Goldbaum issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Jul 9 13:05:33 PDT 2013

New issue 605: PlanckTransferFunction does not support grey_opacity
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/605/plancktransferfunction-does-not-support

Nathan Goldbaum:

>From wlad on IRC:

File "/Users/wlyra/yt-x86_64/src/yt-hg/yt/visualization/volume_rendering/camera.py",
line 611, in finalize_image
if self.transfer_function.grey_opacity is False:
AttributeError: 'PlanckTransferFunction' object has no attribute 'grey_opacity'

@jwise77, @samskillman do you have any thoughts about this?  I've never used the PlanckTransferFunction but that's mostly because it's not documented very well.  If we could shore it up I think it would be a very useful thing to have around.