[yt-dev] [enzo-dev] testing: current gold standard on Amazon

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:30:32 PST 2013

Hi all,

Sorry, that was me!  I made that change because sometimes you get
inconsistencies between what the time series object thinks is the final
time (or redshift) of the simulation and what the time (or redshift) is of
the last dataset found.  This only happens when the time series is created
with find_outputs set to True to manually find all datasets on disk.
Unfortunately, this is how all the test scripts are currently set up, so
this screws up some of those results.  I forgot about this when I made the
change.  I am open to reverting it if people think that is best.

Britton