[yt-dev] hangout to discuss GDF

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:31:10 PST 2013

HI all,

Ok, the poll is pretty clear. We'll hangout tomorrow, Friday 4 January 2013
at 19:30 UTC. That's 20:30 CET, 14:30 EST, 12:30 MST, and 11:30 PST. The
hangout will be in the yt page on G+. I'll invite everyone who signed up
for the poll, though all are welcome.

Things to be discussed:

1. what code objects we need to make a portable C library implementation of
GDF

2. what features should we target for the first version, e.g. parallel?