[yt-dev] Packaging.

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:50:48 PDT 2013

I think to get everything working in a sustainable fashion, we would need
buildbots for all platform combinations that we want to support, so all
permutations of the (32/64 bit,  linux / OS X / windows, py27/py3.3) tuple.
 At the moment anaconda seems to support 32 and 64 bit linux, 64 bit OS X
(not totally clear if OS X version matters), and 32 and 64 bit windows.

Another option is to rely on conda build, which compiles everything from
source.