[yt-dev] Packaging.

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 10:42:32 PDT 2013

Hey Chris,

I don't think mercurial is strictly necessary, can you try again without
it?  I think if Matt uploads a mercurial package for OS X this won't be an
issue. I'll send him an updated tarball.

I submitted a mercurial recipe to conda-recipes yesterday (
https://github.com/ContinuumIO/conda-recipes/pull/14) so hopefully a
mercurial build will be included in future anaconda releases.

>>> https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt_conda which we can use as a basis