[yt-dev] Packaging.

Chris Malone chris.m.malone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 10:39:23 PDT 2013

I just tried setting this up on OS X 10.7.5 and failed when attempting to
create the conda environment due to a missing mercurial package:

$ conda create -n ytenv -c http://conda.binstar.org/yt_project yt mercurial
ipython tornado pyzmq pygments jinja2 sphinx
Error: No packages found matching: mercurial