[yt-dev] JIRA

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:34:34 PDT 2012

> Today we got an Atlassian on-demand instance of JIRA:
>
> http://yt-project.atlassian.net/

We just got upgraded to the FLOSS license, which brings with it as
many users as we'll probably ever need.  I'll be inviting individuals
with push access to the yt repos, although you can also register your
own user on the site; there are a variety of permissions and I'm
trying to open it up as widely as possible.  In IRC we speculated
about also moving Wiki stuff to Confluence; I think we should try out
with JIRA for a while and then decide if it's effective, and
potentially try it out as well later down the road if it seems like a
good fit.