[yt-dev] Release 2.5?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:03:39 PDT 2012

Hi Casey,

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Casey W. Stark <caseywstark at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just so this is clear, if we are working on development that is not testing,
> should we move over to 3.0 now?

Not yet, but soon.  Sorry, I should have been more clear -- I believe
it's almost ready for primetime, and in a settled state for
rectilinear, patch-based data.  I will update the list very, very soon
on its state.  I'll go through the milestone list and take a crack at
updating the tickets, the scripts, and report back.

-Matt