[yt-dev] Read the Docs

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:51:49 PST 2012

Hi all,

As alluded to previously in the YTEP discussion, I've made a yt
ReadTheDocs instance:

yt.readthedocs.org

Any time new changes are pushed to yt-doc, this will get rebuilt.  The
one downside is that because of how RTD is set up, it won't grab any
API docs.  But everything else will be live!  And when we release, we
can force an API doc update in RTD.

So please -- contribute to the docs!  This way we can have "Release"
docs that are for when the API changes are live, and instant docs,
that don't include API info.  But it also means there's one fewer
place we need to worry about bottlenecks -- because the docs are
always up to date on RTD.