[yt-dev] yt in Macports

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:56:47 PDT 2012

Hi Erica,

To add to what Britton said, if you use the install script at
yt-project.org, all the necessary packages yt depends on will be
installed in a separate directory for yt's use only. They will not
interfere with your FLASH install or anything else, and can be deleted
without affecting the rest of your system. For this reason, it's the
preferred install method for yt for all OS types.