[yt-dev] yt in Macports

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:47:15 PDT 2012

Hi Erica,

Welcome to yt!

I don't know much about the macports installation method.  Hopefully, the
person who set that up can respond.

In the mean time, I recommend you try using the install script.  I have a
mac and have used it successfully a number of times.  If you go to
yt-project.org and click on "GET YT", just follow the instructions there.

Britton