[yt-dev] off_axis_projection

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:39:56 PDT 2012

Hi Elizabeth,

I agree, this makes sense.

Last night I tried to take a crack at this, but I got very confused
with the various definitions of volume, interpolated, etc etc, in the
routine off_axis_projection.  Cameron and Sam, do you think it would
be okay if we simplified this routine and relied on the
ProjectionCamera for advanced things, like specifying a volume?

-Matt