[yt-dev] API links in the docs?

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 19:24:29 PDT 2012

Hi all,

It seems that the recent changes to the docs have broken the internal
links to api references.  Since the docstrings are inside the api
references, this means the docstrings don't show up in new builds of the
docs.  I'm not sure if this is a sphinx issue or an issue with the tip
of yt-doc.

I think there was some discussion about consolidating the api reference
pages, which I am in favor of, but we should still make sure the
docstrings are available inside the html docs.

Nathan