[yt-dev] PEP8

Casey W. Stark caseywstark at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:56:11 PST 2012

Hi Stephen.

Not sure about all of the pep8 suggestions, but I think this is important.
Some are purely style/consistency, like whitespace before ')'. Some would
hold yt back from Python3 in the future, like .has_key() is deprecated, use
'in'.

Do you think it will be enough to autopep and run the full tests? I have no
idea about coverage, but it would be great to fix some of these.

Best,
Casey