[Yt-dev] Screencasts

Cameron Hummels chummels at astro.columbia.edu
Tue Sep 27 14:03:24 PDT 2011

Great work, Matt!  Thanks for taking everyone through the sometimes
confusing steps of getting started developing!  Oh, and I really like
the title slide!

I personally like the look of vimeo, as it appears more professional,
and we already have a lot of content there.  For now, my vote is to
just upload to vimeo, but if the situation with youtube changes, we can
always switch down the road.

Cameron