[Yt-dev] Simulation Database

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:34:36 PDT 2011

Forgot to include this link, about pricing:

http://aws.amazon.com/simpledb/#pricing

take note of two things.  1) all data transfer IN is free, data
transfer OUT is free for first 1GB and $0.12/gb after that.  2) There
are substantial Amazon education grants (Galacticus benefits from
these, for instance) which are basically given away.