[Yt-dev] Comments in parameter files

david collins antpuncher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:25:25 PDT 2011

Sorry, I forgot to provide the failure info:

  File "/Users/dccollins/local/src/yt-hg/yt/frontends/enzo/data_structures.py",
line 655, in __init__
    StaticOutput.__init__(self, filename, data_style, file_style=file_style)
  File "/Users/dccollins/local/src/yt-hg/yt/data_objects/static_output.py",
line 86, in __init__
    self._parse_parameter_file()
  File "/Users/dccollins/local/src/yt-hg/yt/frontends/enzo/data_structures.py",
line 745, in _parse_parameter_file
    param, vals = (i.strip() for i in line.split("="))
ValueError: too many values to unpack

and "line" is

WriteBoundary          = 0 //1=already written, 2=start writing

Previously I was using changeset 9b4ff0766c9c (which may be quite
old), and I'm on 6267774e2f34 presently.

d.

--
Sent from my computer.