[Yt-dev] Comments in parameter files

david collins antpuncher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:11:47 PDT 2011

Hi, all--

I've notice that trailing comments are not longer ignored when parsing
parameter files.  I have a parameter in many of my parameter files
that documents itself, as in

WriteBoundary          = 0 //1=already written, 2=start writing

which recently started causing the parameter file to parse.  Is this
an easy thing to fix in yt, or was this change done intentionally for
a broader reason, and I should write a sed script to pull this out?  I
wouldn't bother asking if it weren't in an enormous number of files.

Thanks,
d.

--
Sent from my computer.