[Yt-dev] Whoops!

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 08:54:18 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I screwed up and pushed a bunch of changes to the main yt repository
that I didn't intend to.  These include the following:

 * Experimental changes to database handling.  These were in the
branch 'yt'.  Through a no-op merge I removed these from causing
problems.  I hope that some day these changes will become part of the
main repository, but they definitely are not ready yet.
 * Experimental changes in the named branch deliberate_fields
 * Experimental changes in the named branch geometry_handling.

I apologize for this, but as long as you don't update to these named
branches, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.  Hopefully they'll
all three get merged in eventually.