[yt-dev] Memory leak issue with ParallelHOP code

Stephen Skory s at skory.us
Sat Nov 19 11:48:42 PST 2011

Geoffrey,

> I must have missed something, because I'm re-running the 256 cube on my
> lappy but I kept getting the following:
> yt : [INFO     ] 2011-11-19 11:03:51,866 All done! Max Memory = 0 MB

Yes, I should have warned you. Sorry. The way memory is calculated on
Linux doesn't work on Mac OS X. You are welcome to try to find a way
that does! The pertinent code is here:

http://hg.yt-project.org/yt/src/68227951f9b3/yt/funcs.py#cl-123

and google/yahoo/bing/ask jeeves/lycos/altavista/stackoverflow/etc..
are your friend. Good luck, and if you find success, make a pull
request and we'll add it!

--
Stephen Skory
s at skory.us