[yt-dev] Memory leak issue with ParallelHOP code

Geoffrey So gsiisg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 11:10:13 PST 2011

I must have missed something, because I'm re-running the 256 cube on my
lappy but I kept getting the following:

yt : [INFO     ] 2011-11-19 11:03:51,866 All done! Max Memory = 0 MB

from all the MPI tasks, ven though I clearly see that the 4 MPI tasks I
launched was using close to 700MB each.  I tried this using 1 core no MPI,
on the entire dataset without splitting it into subvolume, and using
multiple cores, keep getting Max Memory was 0MB.

This is using the YT that produced the graph where the memory was going up
for each additional subvolume.

(stephen-yt)Geoffreys-MacBook-Air:yt-hg gso$ hg tip
changeset:   4676:edd92d1eadf8
branch:      yt
tag:         tip
parent:      4671:85bc12462dff
parent:      4675:5efc2462a321
user:        Stephen Skory <s at skory.us>
date:        Wed Oct 19 13:44:33 2011 -0600
summary:     Merging from mainline.

Am I using the wrong tip?

From
G.S.