[Yt-dev] Releases, pull requests, "governance" ...

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:06:13 PDT 2011

What if we were to, whenever the testing suite passes, automatically update
a "yt-stable" tag (or other name) on the yt branch, which would signify
that it is the latest change to pass all the tests?  My guess is that this
is basically the yt tip most the time, but perhaps we could then with some
confidence tell people to just update to that by default?  I'm just trying
to think of a way we don't have manually manage 2.2.X.

Sam