[yt-dev] Memory leak issue with ParallelHOP code

Geoffrey So gsiisg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:57:26 PST 2011

I'll try it over the weekend, have a DD from a 256 cube on my macbook air.

Is there anything I need to do i.e. pull from a specific repo like last
time, or using the dev install script would automatically give me the
changes you've put in for the optional tree="C" ability?

I think all I need is to run parallelHF several times in one script.  If
there is indeed leak in the Fortran kdtree, I should be able to run it on
the same dataset multiple of times within the same python instance and see
the memory increase.

From
G.S.