[Yt-dev] Request for review of "minimal image" structure

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Tue May 3 14:41:44 PDT 2011

I think Jeff's right about keeping a mapping to matplotlib.  We get into
trouble when we try to have our own system for setting fonts, labels, etc.
If we can just hand the user back a figure or an axes object with their
image inside of it, then people can do whatever they want with it using all
the stuff matplotlib has to offer.

Britton