[Yt-dev] Fwd: [Paraview] ANN: ParaView 3.10.0 Available for download.

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:19:34 PST 2011

This may be of interest to some people here.

I've visited with the ParaView developers, and hopefully in the very
near future we'll have a few working examples of interoperability
between ParaView and yt.  There's overlap between the two tools, but
there are also some pretty interesting and compelling places of
synergy.

-Matt