[Yt-dev] keeping track

Casey W. Stark caseywstark at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 14:58:33 PDT 2011

I'm not sure what you mean by dev and forked folders, but I think I
understand the issue. You are trying to run separate yt installs with the
correct python and packages for that install, yes?

You shouldn't have to specify a version to run the correct python. You are
probably missing the yt bin directory in your path, or you have several and
the search is falling through the first. Did you set environment variables
the way the install script says? I also recommend checking out the
virtualenv-like script I added for an easy way to do this. I'm on my phone,
so I'm not sure what the path to that is :/