[Yt-dev] keeping track

gso at physics.ucsd.edu gso at physics.ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 2 14:37:46 PDT 2011

Yes, I'm trying to add in something and I want to make sure that after the
changes are made YT wouldn't crash and should give expected answers.  So
I'm having to have to rebuild every time I make a change, so I want to
make sure the dev folder wouldn't be affected by the stuff I have in the
forked folder and vice versa.

They are already in separate folders, so as long as I call the appropriate
python-(version) it should be fine?

From
G.S.