[Yt-dev] HaloProfiler vs. enzo_anyl

Cameron Hummels chummels at astro.columbia.edu
Tue Apr 12 09:46:11 PDT 2011

I'm an enzo_anyl user, but I've not really switched over to using the
HaloProfiler.  Let me read up on the documentation of the haloprofiler
to see what functionality it is missing, and I'll get back to the list.

Cameron

On 04/12/2011 12:04 PM, Britton Smith wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> There is a fair amount of discussion about the HaloProfiler being a
> replacement for enzo_anyl.  I would definitely like to see this become
> official, since it seems to be keeping a number of people from making
> the switch to YT.  Can somebody outline the things that enzo_anyl does
> that the HaloProfiler cannot?  I have been under the impression that
> there wasn't anything, but I haven't used enzo_anyl in quite a while.
>
> Britton

Cameron Hummels
PhD Candidate, Astronomy Department of Columbia University
Public Outreach Director, Astronomy Department of Columbia University
NASA IYA New York State Student Ambassador
http://outreach.astro.columbia.edu
PGP: 0x06F886E3