[Yt-dev] Migration to 2.0 being the stable branch

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 07:20:25 PST 2010

I'm in favor of this.  I've been really happy this last month with the new
imports in the reorganized branch.  I'm finding it to be way more intuitive,
which is exactly what we want.  I think the key is to stress, if you're
looking for your import, you don't have to go any further than the api.py
files.

Britton