[Yt-dev] code review request: data file initialization

j s oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 10:08:01 PDT 2010

One question:

writeable = writeable and ytcfg.getboolean('lagos','onlydeserialize')

should this be writable and NOT
ytcfg.getboolean('lagos','onlydeserialize')? As I read it, if
onlydeserialize is True, then we Don't want to write, right? I assume
here that deserialize means to *read* not to *write*, but I'm not
sure.