[Yt-dev] code review request: data file initialization

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 10:03:42 PDT 2010

Thumbs up!
sskory at physics.ucsd.edu           o__  Stephen Skory
http://physics.ucsd.edu/~sskory/ _.>/ _Graduate Student
________________________________(_)_\(_)_______________

----- Original Message ----
> From: Matthew Turk <matthewturk at gmail.com>
> To: yt-dev at lists.spacepope.org
> Sent: Tue, June 29, 2010 10:01:44 AM
> Subject: [Yt-dev] code review request: data file initialization
>
> Hi all,

Could I get one or two people to look this over, and give me
> the
thumbs up?  I applied a hotfix to the repo yesterday because
> of
problems during the Enzo Workshop.  It was trying to create the
> .yt
file for every user, even though they didn't have write privs --
> this
was because of an indentation error, but then I committed one that
> was
*also* not great (but worked to fix the workshop issues) and I have,
think, settled upon one that works, that explores the four
conditionals
> (noted in the patch.)

http://paste.enzotools.org/show/857/

If I