[Yt-dev] Call for testing: Freetype module build system

John Wise jwise at astro.princeton.edu
Tue Dec 14 11:40:16 PST 2010

Hi Matt,

I managed to fix this by installing my own copy of libpng.  Previously I was using the system's copy in /usr.  But there's also a copy of freetype2 in /usr.  So the include paths had two copies of freetype2 in them with the system-wide (faulty) one taking precedence.  I'm not sure why this didn't cause me problems with matplotlib.

John