[Yt-dev] Call for testing: Freetype module build system

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 11:12:50 PST 2010

Hi John,

Okay, I think this might be related to the way FreeType2 does its
includes, which I think is a bit odd, and which I may not have
implemented correctly in yt/utilities/setup.py.  Is it finding the
correct .h files, and then it's not able to identify the symbols?  (At
compilation, or during link?)  Can you fiddle with the actual freetype
includes in that setup.py, and then see if there's some kind of
logical sense I am missing with the build?

-Matt