[Yt-dev] BinnedProfile issue

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 21:30:56 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

I've been running into the issue where the rightmost bin of a
BinnedProfile1D dangles and is always empty; this is a result of
having one too many bins, and right-edge definitions of the values.  I
think this patch fixes it, wherein all the internal references -- the
stuff that does the binning -- accesses .data but the __getitem__
returns [:-1].  I believe something similar should work for
BinnedProfile2D.

Sam, Britton, anybody -- can you test this out, make sure that it
works when you put it through its paces?  All my tests have worked.

http://paste.enzotools.org/show/246/