[Yt-dev] parallel profiler problem

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:06:02 PDT 2009

Maybe you could try increasing the value of PROFILE_RADIUS_THRESHOLD in
HaloProfiler.py.  Right now, it's set to 2, meaning that it will allow
profiles for halos whose outer radii are only 2 times the inner radii.
That's probably too generous.  Even halos of that size should probably be
ignored.

Britton