[Yt-dev] HOP on Kraken XT5

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 14:24:03 PDT 2009

Hi Stephen,

oof!  I thought I got rid of all the opening of temp files in yt-hop.
They should all go away.  If you are wary of committing the change,
maybe you could submit the patch to codereview?

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.numeric.general/28816

this gives a short overview of the *extremely* simple process of doing
so.  What do you think?

-Matt