[Yt-dev] HOP on Kraken XT5

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 14:21:24 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

I had some trouble running HOP in a batch job on Kraken. Specifically, it was crashing at line 443 in hop_regroup.c where it's trying to open a temporary file (although looking at tempnam(NULL) at line 413 it should be in memory, but that wasn't working). I've made a fix for it that works for me, but I believe other people have run yt-HOP on Kraken (Britton?), and have you had this kind of trouble? I don't want to commit this fix if it's my problem only.

Thanks!