[Yt-dev] HOP on Kraken XT5

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 14:48:18 PDT 2009

Ah, of course -- the tmpname call should have handled that.  But it
wasn't, and perhaps it wasn't because CNL is not set up for temporary
file names?  It looks to me like tmpnam should also respect the
environment variable TMPDIR; perhaps without this patch, we could try
setting the TMPDIR variable to the current working directory?