[Yt-dev] Callbacks & VMPlot change review request

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 01:05:16 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

I've updated the VMPlot type, for slices and projections, to use a
different method of setting the data.  This should enable MUCH more
ease-of-use with callbacks, for instance, and also some speed
increase.

If two of you could grab the diff, apply it and see if it works for
oyu in your standard tests, that'd be awesome.  If it does, just click
on "Review" on this page and then "Ship It" and I'll commit it.

http://review.enzotools.org/r/14/diff/

Thanks!

-Matt

PS I am liking review board.  Email notifications are going to be set up shortly