[Yt-dev] Parallel Hop

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 15:13:22 PST 2009

Okay, I've gone ahead and made the changes I mentioned.  Now the
domain decomposition gives "strict" dxs, which do not add on any dx
padding.  I also noticed that the periodic ones were giving a *full*
dx of padding (I changed this to be 0.5 of padding in the default, 0
in a strict periodic region) which may have been the source of the
other particle changes.

If you have it set up to go, and run again, that'd be sweet.  I asset
now you should not need to have any changes to the dx padding, as they
should all be done correctly in the ParallelTools.py and
BaseDataTypes.py.  If not, I'll do it myself tonight.  :)

Very close here...

-Matt