[Yt-dev] 1024^3 amr hop problem

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:23:34 PDT 2009

Sorry to chime in so late.  I have run hop on ranger on a 1024^3 unigrid
about a week or so ago.  I had to give it a relatively large amount of ram
to make it go, but it did eventually work.  However, when it failed, I was
not getting that error.  I believe it was something that specifically
mentioned being out of ram.  Unfortunately, I have to leave for the airport
now, so I don't have time to add anything more useful at the moment.  I will
come back later and try to take a closer look.

Britton