[Yt-dev] Fw: X1024 jobs on Ranger

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 13:10:29 PDT 2009

I'm breaking Ranger...

before I reply, do any of you have something intelligent to add that I can say? Because the .cpu files aren't spatially restricted, each thread of parallel HOP may have to access many of the .cpu files, which is how the MDS server gets pummeled.

sskory at physics.ucsd.edu           o__  Stephen Skory
http://physics.ucsd.edu/~sskory/ _.>/ _Graduate Student