[yt-users] List migration to python.org

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 08:49:50 PST 2018

Hi folks,

We recently reached a crisis point with our two primary mailing lists
(yt-users and yt-dev), and suffered a downtime.  On top of some other
infrastructure issues, as well as a Futurama-inspired domain name that
should have been jettisoned before it was ever even used, we've opted
to move our mailing list infrastructure to another system.

Here are the bullet points:

 * Thanks to Nathan Goldbaum's efforts connecting us with folks at the
PSF, we're going to be moving the lists to python.org.
 * The subscriber list will be moved with it, so you should not
experience any disruptions to your subscription, nor will you have to
resubscribe.