[yt-users] Digital NEST - Data Visualization Project

Frederick Bogert bogert.public at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 10:24:35 PDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

I am a volunteer at Digital NEST, a non-profit high-tech training and
collaboration space for young people. We have been exploring the idea of
using yt as the main focus of a course that will introduce young students
to data visualization, python programming and open source software.

One of our ideas is to contribute to the open issues marked
"new-contributor-friendly" on the yt github. However, we were hoping to
find someone who has a visualization project in mind and would want to
collaborate with us. Maybe you have a data set and want visualizations
produced and don't have the time to create them. We are open to discuss
other projects that are more in-depth and are still focused on data
visualization.

You can find out more about Digital NEST here : http://digitalnest.org/about
/

Thanks,