[yt-users] Annotations in PhasePlot.

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 08:51:49 PDT 2017

It's not possible to do this with PhasePlot alone right now. It sounds like
a nice feature to add, though. If you're interested in doing so, I don't
think it would be terribly hard. If not, please feel free to open an issue
on GitHub for the feature request.

That said, It is possible right now to combine a Profile2D and a Profile1D
to make the visualization you're looking for. Here's an example:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/e1ddfba0d5632c4f0683fbd3c70fc404