[yt-users] Annotation on profileplots

tyuta y0u1t1a5.t at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:34:50 PDT 2017

Dear Nathan,

I understand that annotate_ method is not effective on profile plot. I'm
going to try the way you introduced me.
I have to finish my data analysis with yt in 2 weeks, so I cannot take much
time to modify source code. I'm going to submit feature request on github
issue tracker.

Thanks for your advice!

Sincerely,
Y.T.