[yt-users] Annotation on profileplots

tyuta y0u1t1a5.t at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 12:48:51 PDT 2017

Dear yt-users,

Hi, I want to annotate some lines on 1D profile plots, like on projection
plots or slice plots. I looked through the yt documentation, and I found:

Callbacks can be applied to plots created with SlicePlot
<http://yt-project.org/doc/reference/api/yt.visualization.plot_window.html#yt.visualization.plot_window.SlicePlot>
, ProjectionPlot
<http://yt-project.org/doc/reference/api/yt.visualization.plot_window.html#yt.visualization.plot_window.ProjectionPlot>
, OffAxisSlicePlot
<http://yt-project.org/doc/reference/api/yt.visualization.plot_window.html#yt.visualization.plot_window.OffAxisSlicePlot>,
or OffAxisProjectionPlot
<http://yt-project.org/doc/reference/api/yt.visualization.plot_window.html#yt.visualization.plot_window.OffAxisProjectionPlot>
by
calling one of the annotate_ methods that hang off of the plot object.

on plot modification page, which means annotate_line method is not
effective for profile plots (I actually tried this on profile plots, and it
did not work). Is there any good way to annotate lines on 1D profile plots?
Also, I want to change the fontsize of numbers and labels on the axes of
profileplots. How can I do this?
For example, I want to annotate vertical line on density=1e-25, and change
the fontsize of "density", "10**-28", ..., "10**-21".

Thanks,
Y.T.
[image: 埋め込み画像 1]