[yt-users] comoving distance a_box

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 13:04:31 PDT 2017

In that case this might be a bug in how we set comoving units for artio
data. The one artio test dataset we have has DeltaDC equal to 0.0, so we're
not testing the case where this is nonzero at all.

Is there any chance you can create an issue on our bug tracker that
demonstrates the problem (at https://github.com/yt-project/yt/issues/new)?
If you can, please include a link to a sample dataset that triggers the
issue as well as a script demonstrating the problem so one of us can
reproduce locally and hopefully fix it.

-Nathan