[yt-users] Conversion of Arepo file into Enzo format?

Maan Hani mhani at uvic.ca
Tue Oct 10 21:03:39 PDT 2017

Hi all,

As far as I know, no-one has used the Voronoi grid to create the derived fields. However, you can simply read the Arepo data as a Gadget dataset. I have done that in the past and it works just fine with minor issues. I will try and cleanup the backend I cannibalized and maybe add it to yt as a temporary fix.

Cheers,
Maan

Maan H. Hani                                    www.astro.uvic.ca/~mhani
Vanier Scholar - PhD. Candidate

Dept. of Physics & Astronomy        Tel  : +1 250 721 8845
University of Victoria                        Fax: +1 250 721 7715
PO Box 1700 STN CSC
Victoria, BC, V8W 2Y2
Canada