[yt-users] molecular hydrogen

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 17:08:36 PDT 2017

Hi YT,

You are correct, H2I is neutral molecular H and H2II is ionized molecular
H.  Note, these are the Enzo-specific names for these fields.  For the
alias names, which will work for all simulations with these species, the
translation is below:
Enzo  yt
H2I   H2
H2II  H2_p1

where "p1" stands for "plus 1".  Hence, the field ("Enzo", H2I_Density")
can also be accessed as ("gas", "H2_density").

Britton